11 January 2011

I'm weary


Holiday makes me feel weary. My times just pass like that, meaningless. What I want to do just get a job right now~! I had spend so much times on self-learning, but seems like doesn't have much differences. *Sigh* Since I had get the car license, I should find another target. That's earn more pocket money for future and go for a trip with it, but I'm weary... :(
Although I just thought its a vacation for me after SPM, because I can enjoyed drama and novel as many as I please. I can just lay on my bed whole day without thinking of anything. But its lifeless, I can't continue anymore~!!!! I have to work on something right now~!
And...I damn miss my school days and schoolmates, but I don't understand why don't I just contact them. I MISS SMK COCHRANE PERKASA too~! Its 'schoolsick'. *I think everyone same with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment