31 July 2011

I want to be Lindsay Lohan, I want to marry Josh Kloss, I want be happiness like them. =D

Lindsay Lohan. OMG!

Guys : "See ? This call sexy~!"

Girls : "How can she be.......so thin ? so adorable ? so attractive ??!!!

I want to be her too.

Next, Josh Kloss.
OMG~! OMG~!
Prepare your tissue to rub your saliva ?

Guys : "This have to spend a lot money and time, you thought so easy ?"
Too bad, Josh Kloss had spent these things, so he can used this to earn more money.

Girls : "Wow, so muscular....O0O" [Nah, tissue here. :)]

I want marry you too even though you married.

My wedding photo :)
LOL
Ya, I want to be happiness like them, can I ?

Jung Yong Hwa was just like a prince and SeoHyun is like a princess in this photo.
Its really nice, they were so MATCH~!

Last time, when I watch "We just married!", they were the first couple I care, because I like both. Even the show had ended, but I still felt you still caring each other.
Mr.Jung, be a man, go chase her~

I want to be either Lindsay Lohan or SeoHyun, or others pretty, attractive and sexy girls....
Can I ?

No comments:

Post a Comment