28 July 2011

A day for DENTIST !

Since tadika till now, I just look for dentist once time only, there's because my teeth got a BIG BIG hole. The hole too deep that time, so had spent about RM200. This time is same condition, but luckily not that deep. However, dentist said my tooth got x hole, and a hole cost RM85~! Total need pay RM 680, guess how many is X ?

Don't scare, cause I am an adult now, its not that kua zheung, okay ? Some more, I have brush my tooth every day and night.

Before that, I sit at McD which near my house, spent 2 hours+ at there. Then met Pn.Foong, as normal, she asked where I study and what course I took, then complain about her jobs (very very busy). It's a funny situation when I met her, cause I heard a person make so many noise when I am studying then turn back and saw her. She was asking about the McD breakfast and lunch and promotion price, finally said "banyak mahal la~" then leave the counter. *LOL*
Before left McD, take a beautiful picture 1st. =P
Why I buy these ?
Dentist : What toothpaste you use now ?
Me : Hmm... Colgate ? No no no, is Darlie, that whitening 1.
Dentist : Why don't you use Sensodyne since you feel pain ?
Me : I scare not white mah~ kk~
Dentist : Whitening one always contain the chemicals like bleech, that's not good for our teeth.
Me : I see... How about toothbrush ?
Dentist : Use the soft one.
Me : Opps, I am using the medium one.
Dentist : Owh, medium one cannot, have to use the soft one.

THEREFORE : Ms.Ng go buy this 2 things for her tooth.
It's the 3rd time that I visit a same 7-11 today. ==
Then the 1st time I go is to buy this and 2 m&m for my brothers.
Its cheap ! 3 pack only cost RM3.60, means RM1.20 each, got 50 sheets inside !
Hmm.. 2nd time I go 7-11 is to spend some times there, cause the dentist haven't back. Then ? Then suddenly saw this cover ! OMG ! I was crazy about Jung Yong Hwa, he's talented in music, handsome, and a LUCKY guy. Some more, I like to watch those drama about music and love.
The last guy who wear grey shirt also adorable, last time I watch a drama, just few episodes, he was acting a young man who fell in love with a woman who older than him. So I am looking forward to his acting.

That's all for today, Thank you.
Damn ! Have to visit the dentist AGAIN next Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment