10 September 2011

Heaven Postman and SungKyunKwan Scandal =D

Finish few movies in my sem break, that's because I really nothing to do, just sit at there and spend money is what I can do. [sigh] I am sorry for useless, but I still keep writing diary everyday, to make sure my sem break not that meaningless. 
Besides, still contact with Vicky, I bet when we old we still can sit down and chit chat, about everything. 

While, the first drama was SungKyunKwan Scandal, hmm...
The story not that special, but Micky's acting really make the scene funny, some more Yoo Ah In and Song Joong Ki's act good too. Park Min Young is pretty too =] Admire, she fell in love wirh Micky in the movie, can I ? I knew I love JaeJoong, but...

 Then, finally I watch Heaven Postman. Can't find this movie on YouTube before, so I give up. But today I tried to type its name on PPS, finally got it ! [LAUGH]
It's a meaningful movie, it shows people's love and care to their friends and family members who pass away.
And Hero help them to send their love, as a postman...
If there's a place, I would like to send letter to there, for someone I love.

Few nice song in these drama and movie : Found You by JYJ
Love by Kim Jae Joong
Too Love by Kim Jun Su 

and For You it's Separation, To Me is Waiting by Kim Jae Joong

No comments:

Post a Comment