11 September 2011

Movies day


Yesterday was a movies day for me, I watch 3 movies, not that much but, but its quite many for me. First, Fetish. I don't really understand what's the story about, is kinda traditional Korea story. While, to let you more understand what is Fetish, this is Wiki answer :

Fetish is fetish crazy, sexual perversion of a kind that is certain inanimate objects or body parts as erotic objects from the object or parts of acquired motivation, or through an outside genitals, usually associated with sex activities not directly related to the specific object of sexual arousal and sexual satisfaction has been a phenomenon. 

Then, I watch Letter To Juliet. Amanda Seyfried is beautiful. Because of this movie, I felt I want to go Italy in the future. I want go to Juliet House too. And it motivated me to write again, I wishes I can be a good writer too. Everything may be truth, if I write.

Last movie was Just Go with It, seriously, it's not my kind of movie, but it's funny. Thus, we must appreciate those who nearby us, he/she may be your love one. Even he/she is not, you should appreciated what they did for you.

Weird, these are not special movie or what new movie also, but I just write down.
This so called Muntyng's Vacation. =S

No comments:

Post a Comment