10 February 2012

Fall in love with ...

I know, this sem is the short sem and next week will have a test for the Tamadun Islam and Asia, but I just can't control myself yet. I haven't ready for studying, but had watched a lot movies before and after college start.

Whatever, this post just to share the pictures of my loves' one. Please don't mind if too over. :)
P.S. These are nice pictures to be your wallpaper. I take some times to Google it.
Gal Gadot, after watched Fast and Furious 5, I like her, she was charm.
I knew I was out, because I just finish the movie half an hour ago ! 
Josh Kloss, he has a good body. 
Can't you see so ?
 Paul Walker, same reason with Gal Gadot.
He was nice in the movie, I can't control myself to fall for him.
Ian Somerhalder, casting Demon Salvatore in Vampire Diaries.
Thanks to Vecelyn, I like V.D too, but unfortunately I am still a Twilight fans. :)
Nina Dobrew, the girl in Vampire Diaries.
Who do I prefer ? Elena or Bella ? I was not sure now. :(
Is unlucky for Paul Wesley, I don't fall for him from the start. I don't know why, he was just not my type. 
But this from the V.D pictures that I got, I love this the most, so just share it out. 
Lindsay Lohan, I think most of you know her ? Because sha had a lot of scandals, sex, drugs... ==
However, I know her through a movie long time before, and I still like her. 

Who else ? A lot.
I was a crazy stalker once when I was in my secondary school, but not now.
Some of my friends said I am abnormal, with another girl. You know who you're, but we just tell what's in our heart and if people say they don't like handsome boy or sexy girl then they're liar. It's so called the "truth" in this world.

See you soon~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment