04 February 2012

Going to the end.

Chinese New Year is going to finidh soon, but the decorations in my house still haven't got out. My life seems back to normal, or it should be called more than normal. It was empty. I had used to it, but why I still not feeling well when staying at home alone ? I am wishing you can come with your car and ask me to go somewhere, I hope that's beach. I wish to be a young girl sometimes, beach is my favourite place always.

In fact, I can't be the young girl who dreams, I had to be a tough girl to face all the truth and hardness in our life. It's tiring, even you can choose, but it's either dead or live, what will you choose ? I am a coward, that's why I was not dare to die, so I chose to live. I guess most of the people too, if not, why are you living here now ?

To live in this world, I need a place. The place that belongs to me, can I have it ?
To own a place like that, I need a lot of money.
To fulfil my dream, I must work hard on work and also education.
I always tell myself this nowadays, seems it's my new dream again ! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment