18 February 2012

A journal for today. =)

Saturday evening, the sky was crying just now and it's cooling down.

I hate raining, it's wet and cold, I don't used to the cold weather even I had slept in the air-con room every night for 18 years.



Sitting in front of the laptop for the day, try to finish my assignment as soon as possible even I was a little bit lost, and try to force myself to study the Tamadun Islam for the test which dropped on next Friday. Obviously, everything haven't done, but I can't stop myself from watching Vampire Diaries. It was surprise that I wasn't crazy for Stefan or Demon, but Elina, she's pretty and sexy, I wish to be like her. 

Days that back to college aren't that bad, I began to study in library or I should say to spent the time in library. What make me feel bored was the travel, I hate travel in the afternoon, the weather was too hot and burn my skin. Without a proper transport was a giant problem for Malaysian, and I am one of the pity's one. 

Like Demon said, "some people just don't used to write journal," and I wish I am not.

No comments:

Post a Comment