18 May 2011

Advertisement Slogans

I think you already knew I am taking Diploma In Advertising. Less people know about this subject, for whole course only 50+ students. From the Ice Breaking session, I think most of them thought Advertising is an interesting subject. Actually it isn't. You thought your mind is special, but why can't you think out the better slogan than this ? Even you think out, but if it doesn't have any effect on the products means you aren't success also. Sigh.
Doing the tutorial questions actually, but need examples, so I find from web. Then discover all of this, but I still can't figure out the meaning or can't explain it well in any languages. Am I really suitable to this course ? Where's my confidence ? It became lesser in night.
When can I figure out a slogan which can imprinted in people's mind ? Wish I can. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment