17 May 2011

College Life

All my friends who went to College or University will create a new photo album in Facebook for sure. Those albums included the pictures of them with their new friends. But for me didn't have, some more I don't know why I can't get any friends in College, except Hi-Bye friends. Sigh. The timetable and contents of study also comfortable for me, except the assignments only. Those assignments really annoying me, since I had a long time didn't use my brain after SPM. Why we need to do that ? Why we can't just study as high school, but need to have a big change ? I knew we are growing up, but not in this way, please. It makes me headache. A classmate who live nearby in a share house with friends makes me feels like want to move out, but the living expenses we need is at least RM1000 per month. So I think RM100 per month for Rapid Pass as my transport is better than the rental and living expenses.

This is a student Rapid Pass sample, I will get the same one in this Friday, but is with a nice picture. That time will upload mine to show you.


To be continue......

No comments:

Post a Comment