02 May 2011

Forgotten

Forgotten.
Almost... I had forgotten about my life. I don't think that's a hard life, but sure not the easy one. Everyone hopes to have an easy life, no problems at all, no need to work hard, no need to suffer, etc. But, this call life, with sweats, tears and blood. Even it's hard, we all knew, but we still need to work this out. For life.
Almost... I will fell into it again. A trap with nothing inside but feelings. I am sorry that I'll protect myself and not letting you guys hurt me anymore. I apologize because this may cause your inconvenience.
I need to be myself and I have to be. This is what I can do, the only thing.

So, please don't think you can talk about nonsense through my words again. You can't use my words, like you can't use my mind too. Don't thought who you are, because you are just nothing, when time had reached, you will be nothing. What you left ? Money ? No, that's will be taken by your silly daughters and sons, they had been waiting this moment for a long time.

So, please don't think you can come into my life again. Leave me alone if you don't mind.
If not, I swear I'll make you regret and this will be the biggest mistake that you made in your life.

1 comment:

  1. Bold words come from a young girl, somehow unfathomable. Emotional is a good way to express yourself but don't over do it, you might hurt yourself more if you don't be careful with it. Please be happy for your family, friends, or nice stranger like me. :D

    ReplyDelete