02 May 2011

Water for Elephants-Life is the most spectacular show on earth.


Water for Elephants.
I don't understand why the title is "Water For Elephants", but this movie really inspire me.
When it's finished, I was just like awake from a dream or I just heard a greatest love story.
I love elephants, they are my favourite animals, they are smart, big, kind, and beautiful. I remember once I was watching National Geographic and there were a little elephant had lost. They believe he may sick, so their family left him alone, if not they will come back for him, but they didn't. That scene makes my tears drop.
So, the scene that August (Christoph Waltz) hit the elephant was showing, I keep telling myself "All are fake and it's just acting."
And OMG, I can't believe, isn't ? How can they treat the animals like that, but this is the fact, because human are suffering too.
Robert Pattinson has a good look and he is a good actor too. His acting become better compared with Twilight.

By the way, the story was touching. You can see the life.
It's a good movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment