06 May 2011

College life is not suitable to me.

My College Logo =)

This sentence is a common sentence for every new student to college, may be some not. They enjoy ? I guess so, but I'm not. I am sick of the society and co-curricular activities, but must earn 2 credit hours, if not can't graduate. By the way, I still get lost in the big campus, some of them admire because my campus so big, but get lost is a worst. Sweat a lot when sunny and get wet when raining day, some more will get headache easily when trying to find out the way.

They asked me try to make some new friends there, so you will find out the benefit of college life. I had made few new friends, but not so close with them, only Carlyn accompany me at college. She took Accounting and I took Advertising, it's different class, but she live nearby my house only, so can go and back together. Actually I saw few friends from High School study there also, but not so close with them except Kin Onn, like the one who still hate me, Vinny, her friends and my classmates, Yi Juen, Stephanie and Hui Min. Kin Onn's friends, Boon Chun (Carlyn saw, not me), Jun Fei and Julius. Yvonne and Winnie studied at there also, a lot ? Quite. Opps, forgot Zhi Kai and Sok Sin (she's taking English Class).


I'm afraid of the assignments and examinations, even not start yet, but I feel a little but stress through that, because I didn't know anything about those things. If my lecturer ask me to do it, where do I start ? And I had rest for a long time, I means my brain, so it can't function well yet. It's 'spaceless' now, the SPM stuff still inside my mind. It's take a lot of space, I scare I can't study well, can't get a good GCPA rates and etc. All so stress, additional everyday needs to spend 5 hours on my transport, it's so annoying all the times !

Well, until here first, any new surprise to my new life, I will post a new post again. Bye !

No comments:

Post a Comment