02 July 2011

Macroanalysis

So, what is Macroanalysis ?
It is the media function provide to society as a whole.
But, why am I talking about this ? It's my mass communication elements which relate to our life, but we don't know.
I just finish Transformer 3 : Dark of the Moon, what can I say is "It's another best again!"
However, does it relate with Macroanalysis ?
Hollywood had produced many great films, such as Avatar, X-Men, Transformer and etc. I didn't know how they make it ? It's quality very good, you can see it without any blur scene. How it become like this ? Thus, everyone knew Hollywood production is the best. Many movie also comes from ? But its all come from human brain. We are same species, but why can't produce a similar thing ?
Well, this is call Macroanalysis, they let us knew they are the best through media.
But this isn't the point.
My point is, OMG ! Shia La Beouf really handsome !
Another handsome and young actor again !

No comments:

Post a Comment