29 June 2011

Hometown

Yesterday Ms. (Dunno) ask us to write our 3rd journal. I am trying to write it well, but really no inspiration. I chose "A Realization" from the 3 topics and write about what happened I gave that RM10 to the aunt that day, then finally realize the world not that wonderful. But, that's not my topic today. One of the topic is My Hometown. I was admiring those who write non-shop to mention their hometown. My classmates come from different states, Sarawak, Kelantan, Negeri Sembilan, Selangor and Johor. TETAPI, town girl here. I am from KL, and I had no idea to my hometown, or my father's hometown. I back there when Ching Ming, then just eat at there, never stay for a night. Some of my friends love their hometown, like Winnie and Jia Yunn, they miss their hometown and family everyday. However, some of them dislike, cause really too kampung, like ShuYi. I never go to other states, except Sarawak(when I was standard 6) and Perak (my father's hometown). I think hometown or other states just have delicious foods that KL didn't have, that's all only. No more description. I don't understand how they write such a long journal to describe their hometown. I think I must have a look on their journal when teacher pass back to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment