03 June 2011

Public Transport

Do you recognize this logo ?
Because of I'm studying in TARC which located at Wangsa Maju, so I will popular with the public transport, like bus, LRT and Kelana Jaya/Putra, but ! Today or Finally I realize is popular that Malaysians eat or drink inside the public transport, but the logo is just nearby only. Is it not enough big so they can't see ? Or they don't know what means of this logo ? I remember once I eat a pack of Potato Chips in LRT, then got an aunt use Chinese say, "LRT bu neng chi dong xi de." (Can't eat inside LRT), make me so shy that time. Since that day, I don't eat inside a public transport again, except drink, cause when you're thirsty, you can't control yourself to drink water. I still can't accept people eat in public transport !

This morning I take bus to school, I realize I just need an hour and 30 minutes from my house to school, included walk, bus, LRT and Kelana Jaya. So I no need to wake up so early everyday. Opps ! Forgot my topic, this morning I take Bas Wanita, I thought this just an advertisement, but when a male want come in, the driver stops him and say, "Ini Bas Wanita la, lelaki tak boleh !" Then the guy seems don't know what happen and very angry. Is it this not fair to male ? Or Good for female ?
Whatever, I don't know what I talk today. =S
Really tired when everyday spend 3 hours on travel. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment