06 June 2011

First time attempt the real College Life

Today isn't our first presentation, but is the first time to wear formal and present officially. These are my group members, ShuYi, JiaYunn, Winnie, Me, and Arthur. =] We all look so smart, right ? We still have more presentations are coming, hope we can do better and better now. Some more, today our presentation was success, we got 90 marks over 100. It's a good beginning, last time we got 70, it's better now. Wish we can do our best and get highest mark. But...the next presentation was differentiate by our tutor, so we all in different group next week, wish we also can present better. By the way, next monday do we need to wear like this again ? I didn't have formal clothes actually.

After class finish, ShuYi and me joined Chee Wah's group - Chee Wah, Sing Seng, Ah Boon and Ah Hau to watch movie - X-Men First Class. It's awesome ! I never watch X-men series before, because I thought it will quite boring, may about aliens and fight. But today I changed my mind, it still about fight, but it's not talking about aliens, is mutants. Is quite interesting, human's characteristics changed by mutation and cause by radiation, this cause the evolution of human. It's cool, huh ?

From these mutants, I prefer the one who can reads people's mind and control their action, is really cool if i can read people mind, hehe...
BUT ! The one who attract my eyeballs is Lucas Till, the one who act in Taylor Swift's You Belong With Me music video. He is really handsome, when his first scene appear, me and ShuYi were excited at the same time. This is that scene we saw. He had a super power in the movie also.
A long post again...
That's all for today, thank you for your time to read.
Honestly, today really my first time to attempt the real college life. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment