24 July 2011

Some signals

Its the 2nd post of the day. They all are out, left me alone in the big house. Because I am waiting someone. I am waiting a person call me in Skype to chat a little bit and waiting a person fetch me to dinner. However, the time crush. Who will be the first ? Of course there's an offer for my cousin. He's always the one. How about the bf ? Hmm... sorry, you have to wait me finish the phone call first.

There's some signal tonight, for rain, for my inspiration.
I thought I can sleep early tonight because I had postpone the presentation to Friday, but not, I have to prepare it for tomorrow.
Then, I thought it will be nice weather because it had rain in the afternoon, but its not. Too bad.
I feel the bf might have something to say with me and he may wear the shirt that he wore in our first date. Then, he told me he did. See ?

So many signals for tonight, but I still can't get the signal from them.
Will I miss the call because I have to out ?
Will he says something important to me ?

I am waiting...Its a really bad feeling !

No comments:

Post a Comment