29 July 2011

Conviction

I am sick of Classical stuff.

Conviction, it's the 3rd stage of Advertising Pyramid which is people's trust to your product values. To reach this stage, we need enough time to communicate with customers to develop more information and persuade them to purchase. (William Arens, Michael Weigold and Christian Arens 2011 : 279)

While... Why I am talking about this today ?

Sigh, I wished time can change my condition, because I am not enough conviction now. As a P license driver, nobody trust my skills and don't even borrow me a car to practice, included the one who are damn close with me. I understand they scare I crush their car, but at least should let me have a try, right ?
If I had a car, then that will not be a problem. Or, if I am rish, then I can afford a car by myself. But both not happening now, but the second one WILL happen in the future. I swear.

Nobody knows how much I feel like want to go Jusco by myself to get me few pants, seriously I need it now. However, that's not happened, so I beg my sister fetch me to there to get what I want.

Will this be MY CAR ? =)

This called TRUTH, you can't always get what you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment