06 January 2011

Back to the NORMAL

My life just back to the normal about 2 hours ago, besides go to school, cause I no need to attend high school anymore. Now is the time let me to have a rest, my holiday just begun. Last time its begun with the chores, now it's over, my maid just back. So I can do whatever I want now. :)
I can sit in front of my laptop all the day, out with friends (if have transport) and have more time for my learning and novels. Hooi~

Just finish Mary Stayed Out All Night, but its not end in my heart yet. Still crazy with the ost of the drama. Jang Geun Suk stole my heart too~! He is perfect, how good if I born at Korea, so I got a chance to meet him up. (STOP dreaming!!) But this is every girl's dream, isn't ? Well, almost, for those girls who are crazy in k-pops.

Here are the webside for download the OST (not all, cause these are my favourites) :

Take care, my bus : http://www.mediafire.com/?n1xd9aygcduanz1
My Precious : http://www.mediafire.com/?usviame27h7pxl3

No comments:

Post a Comment