30 December 2010

New beginnings

My dream house :)
Just only for myself, you may not understand it, cause its make by my bro's Lego.
Hehe...
My drawing, can consider as drawing also.
Take my laptop to repair yesterday, wait at there for 2 hours.
Draw it that time~
And, this is my new and first guitar.
I like it because its black, I am still a beginner.Since I bought it, I had decide not to give up easily like a child did.

I am trying to be mature, but I heard a sentence that said "We are suppose to so childish things before we get old." But learn guitar really hurt my left hand, quite pain, may be its just because I am still a beginner. My laptop fixed, everything done, feel so fresh now. Gonna have a new beginnings now.
Miss my boy so much, we had been 6 days didn't met, because my maid not here, I have to replace her to do the chores. He is quite sad too, cause he is going to open school soon and didn't met me also. I apologize here. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment