09 December 2010

SPM left one subject only @ Intro of a Singapore drama

Finally left last subject, its Chinese. I almost forgot this languages in this few weeks. For SPM, my pimples grew like hell, why I didn't have a good skin ? Now I can spend some time to read the Breaking Dawn, its last book of Twilight Saga. I put it on my table since January until now. Finally have chance to open it, many dust on the book just now when I touch it. By the way, I didn't happy that I thought, may be just because my account not so good today. I thought I must get A for this subject, but now I am so so so so worry for it.

I watch that Singapore drama "红白喜事" at Astro 301 recently. Its meaningful and let me understand how worst can human be. I kinda like that actress 欧萱 also, Jia Yee said she so popular in Singapore. He also like to watch this, because of the actor 黄俊雄, his friends said he looks like him, so he very syok~! And put the guy picture as his profile picture on Facebook~! This is the picture of all actors and actress, not only meaningful, but it also can let us learn more about traditional.
And this is the actor and actress that I mention just now, the actress is beautiful, right ? They act as a pair of couple in the drama, but actually they "couple" many times in different drama.

No comments:

Post a Comment