26 December 2010

My holiday had just begun.

Korean Text Book and my notes.
Books that I bought yesterday, except Breaking Dawn.


All these things will accompany me to pass this holiday. Besides that, I also have to work for money to pay my school fees. I am going to buy a mini guitar too, its quite expensive for me, and I wish I won't give up easily. Since I decided to buy guitar, I had prepare to spoil my fingers and face my health problem. Cause my sleeping time will become more less, didn't know its good or bad. But I want to learn it for a long time, just because of SPM, so I have to postpone, till now. I haven't start my college or university yet, cause still taking the driving lessons, it seems easy for me now. Before I thought I can't get any driving lesson in my life, lucky its better now (my driving skills).

No comments:

Post a Comment