15 December 2010

High school memories


I miss it. I miss my friends too. I knew we will meet in prom night, but I still miss you. 5 years, even it's not so long but not so short too. Everything just like happened in a blink of eyes, I have no idea about what's happened. I didn't write much in the last day of my high school, cause I don't want the day seems gloomy, its a happy thing actually.

I am not a popular student, because my result not so good actually, its start when form 4. I knew many students, but everyone's same, we change class and make new friends. Less teacher knew me too, I didn't know them either. I am not disrespect, its just timing problem. But I have to say Thank you to all of you, para guru saya, bukan sahaja di sekolah, malah cikgu di pusat tuition juga.

I did a lot of things in my high school, I ponteng class from the back door with Vicky, I cheat in my exam, I drink coffee in the library, I ponteng perhimpunan, I had breakfast with friends before school, I ponteng from school and back home sleep, I sleep in class, I write my name on the wall, I got hate by people, I dance with the girls in dewan, I got surat amaran, I got good result in class, I slap my friend's face, I wear slipper to school, I got punishment to wash the toilet but its not true, I met a lot good and responsible teachers, I met all my friends that I have now, etc.

Wish you all get whatever you want in your life and get your SPM result with only "A & B".

To someone I had hurt deeply,
I still care of you, I can feel when you look at me. I don't know why I think you had forgive me, cause yesterday your sight tell me that you didn't angry anymore. I guess...but still wish its true. I read your blog and knew you're so happy now, I am glad of that. We aren't good friend, we just like normal classmate, but will play together sometimes, its just normal. Nothing more than special. Wish your dreams come true and SPM will get straight As' (we all knew you can).

No comments:

Post a Comment