14 September 2010

Movies day

Hang out with a friend for two movies, first is Piranha, second is Going The Distance. The Piranha was so disgusting, nausea and scary. The scene that all people on water got bite and their bodies so... I don't know how to explain in word, just feel like wanna vomit. I don't know what my brother's expression after they watch this movie, cause my sister said she bought CD to them. Not suggest people to watch this actually, I think I will have a nightmare tonight with thousand piranhas. Get shock in the first movie, then the second movie is funny.
Going the Distance, a love story. Talking about the lover how to maintain a long-distance love. Funny and Romance make me relax.
But, actually I am tired today, cause not enough sleep yesterday. Shit~! My eyes showed my tiredness actually, sigh.
Thanks to my friend who accompany me for whole day.

No comments:

Post a Comment