24 September 2010

My first driving lesson

May be I am just a study girl, I am not good in driving at all. My friend's dad who teach me also quite angry, cause I am nervous so keep doing wrong and cause the car off automatically. So sorry and speechless, but never mind. I'll be more careful in my next lesson. Hope so...

Trial had started, everyone busy study, but I still have some extra time to update my blog. Less blogging now, the viewers should be boring if follow my blog, cause unchanged always. Should be add some music or something huh~

Do you think I want change my background ? This one ok ? I felt quite EMO. Give me some comment.

Friday today, account teacher not free so no account tuition, then learn car. A friend who long time no see invite me to eat, but my dad want me study at home and he asked me eat at home before my friend ask me, too bad. Next time may have chance to eat with him. ^^

Oh ya, finally download JYJ's album. Its price RM550 here I think because that's special version, its contain their concert at Dome, Japan. Just annoying about should I go to their fans meeting which at 16th October. The place is TBC, anyone know where is TBC ? I hope to go, but don't know buy which ticket and who will accompany me ? My friends aren't Cassie, they are Elf and others. ==!

いつだって君に (With You Always) by JYJ, NICE~!
Blossom by Ayumi Hamasaki, her MV is act by JaeJoong, his acting is good, the story is touching~! MUST WATCH~!

this is the result from long time no blogging. ==

No comments:

Post a Comment