17 December 2011

Co-Cu Day ! This so called YOUTH !

Everything was what I unexpected, I go in the competition, participate an "important" role and win 1 out of 4 games. After 11 weeks, we learned some skills, and try to grasp it fully. Hee :)

It's excited, everyone cheers for their own groups and we cheer for ours too, "Now I See !" !
We lose some points in the beginning, but finally win one of the teams ! And I win the last match, really .... !!! There's no other words to describe how excited am I, because I thought I may lose in the beginning. Both of us are weak, but luckily she is not good in her service, so I have the benefits. 

After the match, we have same points which is 3 with "Owning", so we need to have one IMPORTANT match to decide who's the 2nd Runner-Up. Of course for our team, our captain - Khor Meng Choon, is the best. He played the game with Sebastian who is from Owning, finally he won the game and "Now I See !" won the 2nd Runner-Up and get a box of Chocolate. We finish it on the spot. xD

Special thanks to Ms.Chia, our teacher and all my teammates, you guys are the best ! =D

Lastly is the photo shooting time !

Girls of Now I See !
 Make a round shape in the Squash Court ! 
The participants, some of them had left, :s
But everything was fun.

THIS SO CALLED YOUTH !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment