11 January 2012

2012

A new year is meaning that we need to rearrange everything, everything goes well last year, for me. I should thanks God for this.

In the end of 2011, I have a great time with my family and my cousins, all of them are sweet and nice, I still miss them, even they back. Next time we meet will be 2012 Christmas period, wish I won't looks old that time, since I already considered 19 years old now. Then I had my final, it's not really a miserable time for me, cause prepared everything before exam start.

2012, Mr.Liang, he will not be with me anymore and there's no words to define our relationship...yet. He is a good guy, but we just not suitable for each other. I am apologize for what I did here.

2012, I started my holiday, Doomsday haven't come yet, the sun still rise up everyday, everyone still try their best to enjoy their life. And what I need to do is, enjoy my holiday from this Sunday on. I am going to Singapore for a week, relax myself and also to help my aunt to move.

Besides education, what else to plan in 2012 or... for the future ?
Should be repair the relationships with family and friends, then, I wish the Doomsday will never comes.

Happy New Year and Happy Chinese New Year, my friends !

No comments:

Post a Comment