19 January 2012

The Right One

I am not really a good writer, but I learn and try to write. Like here, my lovely blog is a place for me to write something without any restrictions and I love it. I don't know who create blogger, but I like it. However, I am not a good or any famous blogger, I didn't earn any from my blog and also it's not popular, even among my friends. This isn't the point ! But it's related with the title, what I am going to tell, it's about writting too ! I am quite busy recently, and no time for my diary, because it takes time. The differences between diary and those social website is diary is very personal, only you can see, but social website like Facebook, you can share everthing you want with your friends. Then I tried to share something with my friends, but it didn't get much 'like, and what you share is just "something you can share"! And those "something more private" you need to share with only few person, either you talk, SMS, mms, skype and etc.. For me, I did like to use Facebook MSG, it saves money and also saves time rather than write on paper and send through pos. But the person you shared with, must be The Right One. I had few friends that I can share things with, and I'm glad that most of them understand me well. But, there's someone special there, he did understood me well and always there for me (although sometimes he missed. I just send message to him through Facebook and tell what's happened the day and what's in my mind, I shared almost everthing with him and I think he liked to listen from me even though it's seems only one-way communication sometimes. So, I guess, he's the right one for me, I am not meaning he's the prince or my right future husband, but he's the one I could tell everything. While pure relationship is what I needed now. Just want to thank him here, cause he took time to read what I write to him, especially it were long passage always. And my writtings became long and long because of that. See ?

No comments:

Post a Comment