09 December 2011

Frustration !

This is a word that learned in Design class, and now I experiencing this kind of feeling. 1st post in December, and may be this will be the last post. It is because I am extremely busy in this month, final exam is around in the corner. I am afraid and need to burn the midnight oil every night, that's why I look like a panda now. To avoid myself to become weak, I ate double for every meal, Vece, Rain and Charlene all so shock when saw how big my appetite is.

But, why am I still have time for Facebook, Twitter and Blogger ?

I also don't know, I just know later I need to go the dentist there to fix my teeth again. I had spent a lot of money on my teeth. Wish they grow healthy in the future.

Finally, we just left one assignment, but haven't get the question also.
We are doing revision for all the courses, seems we have enough time to prepare for final.

So, as usual, take care guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment