30 November 2011

The last day of November

These days I was glad that my friends were being my side when I was suffering to forget something. Special thanks to Vecelyn (you're the only one who cause my phone message ringtone sound = =) and Eugene (you're the one who make me feel better). Everything is over, as today, the end of November, end of the story. This called life. We couldn't predict what will happened and what we going to want, sometimes, peoples just want something different, and this may hurt someone. Or peoples may just want a constant life, but their partner said "It's boring~!", laugh, so how ? So you just find someone suit you, and you can accept her/him, it's so easy, but less people did that. They always repeated what they did, sigh.

Wish all the bad things will end in this month and today will be the last day to suffer from agony. Good luck in the last month of 2011, everyone. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment