22 November 2011

Week 10

Finally it's week 10 ! 90 % of assignments had been hand in, mid term had passed, now just left one assignment and a group discussion. It's assignment 3 for Design Fundamentals, need to sketch 2 sketches with 'quality', but I  am not really sure do my sketches have quality ? Group discussion will be hold tomorrow, we are the 1st group, this is because my lucky hand always get "1"... Apologize here to my teammates.

Week 10, means we are quite free now, nothing to do except we need to attend lecture and tutorial to know what will be out in the exam. In other words, we still have 4 weeks to prepare for final, and I am sitting here for nothing.

In the last post, I talked about movie, and one of the movies is Breaking Dawn. I am going to watch in this Thursday, quite excited ! I waited this movie for a year !

Actually I want write this post in Chinese, but I had no idea, so just simply write something with English, cause yesterday chat with Milo, is about our "blogs". I admitted, he has a strong personal style, I wish I can have it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment