04 April 2012

Life

I had been thinking for a long time about what's life, how can it be meaningful ? Only crazier will think about this kind of questions, and I think I am one of them. I had a long time didn't update my bog, neither any idea nor writing. I wish my spirit can come back with my words like now, I like the feelings when writing something, creating something and thinking about something that I wasn't sure.

But, whatever it is, I think I should update my life here. First, it's sem break now, means I no need to suffering from homework and college stress any more and can date with different accompany all the time. Second, I cut my hair, it's because I want to change and I love being like this. Third, I am lifeless, now at least, because I didn't do anything to make my life better.

Next week I am going to work at ShareTea, it's a new experience for me, and I hope I won't suffer from that. If you interest, may be you can stop by to have a tea there and I will welcome you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment