30 April 2012

Back to TARC again !

1 year ago, I was a newbie in TARC, everything looks interesting for me and I was looking forward to my "new life". But today, I don't feel in the same way, the only thing in my mind was "when is the class finish ?". May be it's because I am bored with it now, but I am so glad that I am a senior. Saw a lot of juniors, but I think most of the CP (Cochrane Perkasa) juniors join Business school, non of them choose Advertising, pity my course. 

Ms. Chu teaches us again, Multimedia for advertising. The first thing she told us is I need to update my laptop and install many adobe software. Probably need to take time to repair my laptop, sigh. I am lazy.

Back to college means I need to concentrate on my studies and stop for drama. What to do ? At least allow me to finish Love Rain. 
 Especially Jang Geun Suk, I really love him. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment