07 May 2012

Bad Service !

Since I had a very long time didn't write a post, I should write something good, like how people comment on my short hair look say it's nice. But ! That's not what I want to write today, I am going to comment about the service of Summer Tea Cafe and the Chicken Chop Rice in the Happiness Restaurant, in Cantonese so call "cha shi". This two restaurant are located at TBR which is in front of TARC at Wangsa Maju, Seatpak there. 

I understand 12:30 is the lunch time, so in the Summer Tea Cafe there were "people mountain people sea", and I also willing to wait for a while there. After we ordered, I don't understand why the waiters still don't want serve us the drinks. Then my sister and I realized there were only 2 person working, a Malay aunt keep serves the foods to other tables, and the Chinese man was walking around to help people order. About 20 minutes later, my sister was impatient because she is going to take her exam later, so she went to the counter and asked "Can you serve the drinks first ? My drinks is Honey Oolong Green Tea ?", but the Malay Aunt who was making the drinks at the bar there answered, "Honey sudah habis." SO ?! Then why don't you inform us and ask do we need to change any other drinks ? Then I ask the Chinese man, "Can you please faster serve the drinks and food ?", he replied "O !".

"O!" means "okay", but it also is a way of perfunctory. My mood was completely destroyed by this stupid cafe, so we go to the Happiness Restaurant which is at the other side of the TBR streets. As usual we ordered Chicken Chop Rice, the cookers had changed, last time it was a pair of elderly uncle and aunt there then change to a younger but not young uncle, this time is a pair of young couple. Actually they are not really young, but they dressed up their selves with k-pop styles. The aunt dye her hair with blue colour highlight, like Big Bang's Top while the uncle use a rubber-band to tie up his little hair on the top. I doesn't care about their dressing style actually, but maybe it's related to their service so ? (Only the Chicken Chop stores, but not the other stores in the restaurant.)

1:00 pm....
1:10 pm.... "Aunt, can you please faster ?"
1:13 pm.... My sister add on, "Aunt, I am going to take my exam, so can you serve our foods first ?"
                 "okay,okay..."
1:20 pm.... "Aunt, we want cancel our order."
                 "But we already cooking it." 
1:30 pm.... "Uncle, we want to cancel our orders." then give it back the numbers to them and go away.
Picture was downloaded from Google, it doesn't from the shop.
This time my sister's face was fully black, even over her head also appear some grey colour clouds. For me, I am angry too, but because I don't have an exam, so it doesn't affect me much, but still my stomach wasn't happy with them, so am I writing this post here. 

I'll never go there for lunch or dinner again ! Neither the stupid cafe nor the Chicken Chop Rice ! 

What I want to say is, since you're in the Food & Beverage category, please do realize how important you're for human beings who will feel hungry and need foods ! If you continue like this, you'll never success in this category. SO, PLEASE IMPROVE YOUR SERVICES, at least serve the foods to us in 15 minutes. Train yourself and your workers ! 

P/S : FOR THOSE WHO IS GOING TO THIS RESTAURANT, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO WAIT, IF NOT YOU BETTER GO MCD OR OTHER RESTAURANTS.

No comments:

Post a Comment