11 November 2010

Last day in PTM

I am not a loyal student to a tuition center, I take my tuition classes in 2 tuition center, first one is Perijaya for 2 years and another one is Pusat Tuition Martin for 9 months and 2 weeks. This year February only I start my tuition in PTM, I take BM, Penulisan and Sejarah class. About August or September, I drop the Sejarah class cause I always sleep in that class, sorry to Cikgu Ahmad. Today is my last class, that's bengkel percuma which held by Cikgu Azman. I see him every Thursday, I have to say he had really influenced my mind. If someone ask me who is the one who influnced my life, definitely that person is Cikgu Azman. Really thanks to him who help me to improve my BM and help me to register the BM Seminar for free. I forgot since when I follow the way he talk and his words always affected me, I don't know this is good or bad. Some more he is a good teacher, besides teaching, he still help those students who really poor in BM and not enough money to pay seminar. I would like to meet you again after SPM, wish I get the chance.


Walaupun saya tahu anda tidak akan baca page ini, tapi saya masih ingin ucapkan terima kasih kepada kamu.
Terima Kasih, Cikgu Azman.

No comments:

Post a Comment