03 November 2010

New

This picture quite dark, cause we take at the car park.
Before I go saloon.
When my hair doing treatment, I had nothing to do, except reading Y.G.
So good I saw the latest Y.G here, got JYJ news also.
After saloon, my hair looks nicer. Cause the hairstylist know how to blow.
Take at the car park also.
Arh~! My leg looks muscular~!
Thanks to my dearest sis and Pik accompany me.
May be is I accompany her ?
Whatever, both of us spend a lot also.
This is one of my booties, RM10 each.
My sis and Ah Pik buy one also.
I bought some simple clothes today, can wear for tuition and others.
Actually saw some mature clothes and bags, but I not enough money and don't know when can I wear that either.
After I bath, my hair back to the own again, I should ask the hairstylist teach me how to blow it to make it nicer.
Tired and bored life start tomorrow, seminar and study. Wish I can live until SPM starts, sakit tekak now.

Saw Facebook have a notes write about the Doomsday is coming soon, worried.
But I can't worry for so much, right ?
If it have to come, I can't do anything to stop it.Its destiny for us.
So we should appreciate every single moment with the one who we love.

No comments:

Post a Comment