02 November 2010

Is the time to change

ENRIQUE IGLESIAS, a perfect man.
I know him because his song, I like it. The MV release in Astro 705 2 times today.
May be I am quite late to know him, cause I am not that "in", I am so outdated actually.
So what ?
The noobie ask me post his picture here, cause he will be my dear now.
How good if Enrique is my dear ?

Look like a mess~!
I just felt my life bored, everyday repeated the same thing. Eat, sleep, bath, dream......eat again. LOL
I want keep my weight under 45 kg leh~!
Finally, decided go out with my sis tomorrow.
Want buy some new shirt and cut my hair, see the picture ? My hair is so thick now~!
This is a hard decision actually, because SPM left 21 days only.
Still got mood out for shopping ? Is she Muntyng ?
Actually I just can't stand for my hair anymore, its really like a MESS.
Some more, I want change my style now. Still simple.
I don't want wear the same T-shirt always. If you're my friend, you might know I wear the same every time. Nothing special.

So I want to CHANGE, become more MATURE.
Miss my dear, cause have a long time no chance to meet him.

No comments:

Post a Comment