31 October 2010

My love's one.

Ignored the guest, don't want to mention about "IT" anymore and stopped disturb by those nonsense.

This post is showing how much I love Starbucks Coffee.
I can't explain why I love it so much, one of the reason should be I like to drink coffee.
Honesty, I less drink their coffee, cause its quite expensive for me. About RM10 to RM20 for a cup of coffee, its not suitable for a student like me actually.
I just drink the Cafe 21, those cheap and economical one.
Last Friday, I had spend a lot money. One of the things I bought is Starbucks Cappuccino. Its pice is RM15.25, I can't forget it. ==
Then, bought Beryl's chocolate as a present for my friends, Sing How who birthday on that day.
Of course I won't forgot my dear, I bought Famous Amos chocolate cookies to him, OMG, he don't know what is it. Some more, he is so selfish when I ask him share with her sister. ><

Just share some simple things here, I don't want to post my sadness and unhappiness here.
Why we want tell people about our displeasure ?

The last thing I have to say is, "TODAY WAS A WORST DAY FOR ME."

No comments:

Post a Comment