12 October 2010

Random

Today is the last paper for trial, finally its ended. Guess what ? I break my record, I used about 20 minutes to finish that document question (the first 1). Then I rushing other questions, first time for me to have a nap when account paper 2.

Yesterday found a magazine which name "Apple". I less reads magazine, novel and even newspaper also didn't touch, because the books that I only touch were my reference and exercise. By the way, I like this magazine because its contained about health, fashion, male and female, furthermore those mature topics. I like read about those topics about males and females, not only about the 'sex', kay ? I think this kind of things can consider as general knowledge also. At least we will become more smart in love and other sides.

My topics isn't about this things, sudden explained too much. My topic was this.

I am thinking should I colour my hair after SPM ? (I knew is too early to think about this.==) Whatever, I prefer the colour like the Paramore main singer that girl's one, but I felt that may be not suitable my character, then I think about red and dark brown, I don't want those colours which were popular. I may choose the special one, but at least acceptable.

Arhg~! Forgot about the topic again~! LIESE, I guess this is the new stuff (new generation^0^) and not bad. Cause the Apple Megazine also got introduce this, just take little time and money then can have a nice colour on your hair. I may try this after SPM. But it had its own way to use, must read the instruction before you use. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment