05 October 2010

HANCUR~!

Just rush back home after finish school, cause have date with a friend. Thanks Siwei's mom fetch me also when I am still worrying about how I back, suddenly Ivin babe help me asked Siwei. Luckily, she didn't reject also. ^^

Today Science exam. Every time exam, I also can finish the paper so fast. Today after 40 minutes I think, should be less than that. I had finish my science paper 2, my answers all so short and leave some place also, cause don't know how to do. By the way, after I back from toilet then I take a nap. After wake up, I saw my classmates still doing the paper. Am I not complete yet ? Or the answer actually not that short ? I don't know. I keep checking but couldn't find any problem. Fine, just let it go, either it will HANCUR or not~

Like what I say, I am so busy today, I rush back home and later have to study Sejarah also. Why I am still free to update my blog ? I don't know. Just my friend not yet reach, so I can have a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment