19 October 2010

Busy busy busY

I am so so so so......busy recently. I need to arrange time for tuition, for study, for finish my exercise and for him. We date once in a week, I think this is enough, cause we see each other and chat on phone everyday. Hope he won't mind. But why I have to run away when I saw him ?

By the way, just finish group study with Huang, Mavis, Zi Qi and Sing How. Their faces showed their tiredness, I am sorry I have to force you all study always. We are trying our best to understand those complicated formula, except Mavis, cause she sleep in my room for 1 hour ! But at least I could understand her, so I won't angry, just next time you need to do more. ^^

This Sunday we had celebrated Zi Qi's 17th birthday, but tomorrow they gonna celebrate Wan Yie's birthday. They are outing to Time Square for lunch, movie and bowling. I may be just join for lunch only, so sorry. Cause I had economic problem and time. I had no time for outing.

No comments:

Post a Comment