24 October 2010

Blogs

Finally I decided to write something here, cause feeling like wanna blogging, but didn't know write about what. Then I view all my friend's blogs and my schoolmates' blogs, most of them design their blogs well, such as Aster, Nicky, Esther, Ashley and Aiyuz. I am not good in this kind of things, I don't know how to edit my blog well, but now also not bad what.

The worst thing I realize is few fellows had been long time didn't update their blogs, their blogs are DEAD actually.
Who ? 1st, Ah Tai (Last post was 2nd December)
2nd, Kin Kit (Last post was 2nd January which still wishing us Happy New Year ==)
3rd, Melissa [Qing] (Last post was on February, but its writer is Vicky actually)
I also realize Milk's blog had disappeared. (OMG!)

Then, I can't view Angie and Sook Wei's blog. Please let me in~~~

Those blogs almost mention about their life, feelings and other else.

There were 2 blogs had impressed me.
1st, Moong, I almost want cry when I read the post. His passages are good always.
2nd was SzeXian, a form4 girl from my school. Her Chinese is really excellent.

No more introducing.
Actually I plan to intro my DIY card which is for my dear, but I felt everyone knew it on FB, so no need. He is sleeping, cause gonna take exam tomorrow. Wish him all the best.

Opps, if you're my friend, either schoolmates or classmates, but I haven't link you.
Please leave message on my chatbox, I'll link you as fast as I can. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment