06 October 2010

Miss you already


Actually not feel like is a good day for blogging, cause tomorrow exam and yesterday already updated my blog, no need update everyday.
But I need a place to release my feeling now, nobody know what's my feeling actually and I don't know how to tell my friends also.

My mind is full of him today, because he came to my house after had lunch with him at Paparich yesterday. He insist to pay the bill, then ask me treat him eat Tong Shui next time. He makes me can't study and sleep, cause he keep disturbing me, he said if I keep studying will become insane later. Fine, after that we watch "Together" last episode, that's really a nice drama.

I don't know what's our relationship is, there was no words could describe it. He didn't let me know also. I am not sure. Its was happy time for both of us, I think that's enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment