30 October 2010

For you, GUEST

Don't know why recently my blog is so FAMOUS (Dreaming~!). Somebody was always comment here and keep view my blog, I am so happy my blog got so many viewers. And I realize my EQ (Emotional Intelligence) is so good, at least I won't angry when I saw those "comments", I just can't stop laughing when I read those "comments". **** ME ? I am a ***** ? What's that ? You are such an IDIOT too. See ? At least I dare to type out what's in my mind and my name. (I am Muntyng, nice to meet you. ^.^) How about you ? Do you shame with your name ? Just wanna be a guest ? Too bad. Felt sorry for you. If you wanna be an ANGEL, then just be. I still feeling well even though I am EVIL. So what ? You still wanna **** me ? Do you dare to show your face ? Common, you are too lifeless. Even my English and Malay is so sucks, but I dare to type, I am learning. How about you ? Thought your English and Malay is the best ? Its too early for you to dream. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment