25 November 2010

Time flied.

SPM exam is going on, today just finish the third paper Sejarah. Last 2 days are BM and BI, I already try my best, although I have so much confident to get A for these subject, but I still afraid. I scare about the 1119 English and my karangan may out of topic... But I already try my best, its quite hard, only sleep for few hours each day. The bf say worry my health. He is really like my mother, non-stop nagging...... but I like. (Stupid :P)

We just met today after I finish my paper at Carrefour, we didn't meet for 2 weeks, I am so sorry to him. We just contact by phone, because of SPM, my future. I less talk about him since you knew who is the "he" now, I am afraid. He knew what I scare and he understand me, I hate he always can read my mind. How about me ? I am too poor in read people's mind, if not my relationship with friends can be last for longer. I deleted my Facebook account, so I didn't know what can I online for, just for MSN, blogging and twitter.

Time flied. Finally I gonna graduate, fear to my future. I miss my high school life, but waiting for college life too. Life is short, time is treasure. Can't believe I pass so many things in a short time, the sad and happy, I am sorry to those hater and thanks to those friends who care me always.


OMG~! I gonna be an adult soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment