13 October 2011

Isolation

Isolation is a defence mechanism in psychoanalytic theory, whereby the person "isolates" the unpleasant idea from the normal emotional response. For example, describing a murder in graphic details without an emotional involvement invokes isolatio.
Source : Wikipedia

This explanation is provided to those who don't understand what's isolation, if you still don't understand what's isolation, then that's 隔离 in Chinese. Understand ?

Since I am in primary school, this had happened to me a lot of time, because I don't know how to manage a good relationship. That's a bad situation for me, I knew. This situation is getting serious after I came to high school, and it happened again today. Sigh. I don't know why is it happened, but it came soundless. Unluckily, the worst thing will happen in tomorrow, which is 3 of my new gang friends all balik kampung, so...the one who will attend the class is only me. It can be predict, cause my classmates usually do not like lecture class. Sometimes, I don't like too, but no choices, that's my responsibility to study and I paid. I don't want to waste the money I paid to TARC. 

Sigh again and start to pity myself. After a month, bad situation happened on me, but some good thing happened too. My presentation get A and my design skill is getting better. Special thanks to all my lecturer and tutor here, I was appreciated your intention to us.

I just don't want to humiliate you with your childish way like a kindergarten kids, if you want to admit that you're then I don't mind, but if you do felt shame. THEN, go to face the wall and reflect yourself

No comments:

Post a Comment