19 October 2011

Time to Dye

These days I just couldn't accept my hair like this and because it's too long, so it make me so hot and troublesome. FINALLY, I decided visit to the salon that nearby my house in Jusco, Maluri to have a hair cut and dye another colour for my hair.

I did a lot of research and keep asking my friends what colour suit me, nobody suggested brown or gold, cause those colours more to yellow colour, and that will cause my face looks more weak since I already weak enough.

Most of them suggest, purple black/black purple, but I do not like the colour, it seems weird on me.
When I walk to the salon, I still haven't decide yet. Then the receptionist ask me to have a consult with a hair stylist with gold colour hair. He said I can't dye brown colour and above, cause of my skin problem and also I didn't make up oftentimes. And also he asked a lot question like how long you dye this colour, what colour you prefer, how long you didn't cut your hair, what shampoo you use...... etc

After his consultation had over, another stylist come to me and ask some of the same questions again. Finally he cut my hair and he knew I was not willing to cut this long hair, so he tried to play jokes with me. The process took almost 2 hours and was full of the chemical smell, trust me, it will cause you die if you keep smelling these chemicals. 

Sorry for low quality images :
Hair Atelier / Hairatelier, I was not sure, but this is the salon. :)
And this was the name card of the hair stylist - Kenneth who cut and dye my hair.
[before dye] 14 peoples 'like' in Facebook.
[after dye] 20 peoples 'like' in Facebook.
Result shown, the new hair style is better than the old one. :)
RM350, is it worth ? I think it is. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment