23 October 2011

Beginner

This sem, I had take the co-cu to earn 2 credit hours and also I started my guitar lesson. The 4th lesson had been taken yesterday, I learned some round chord, especially for the song, Love Story by Taylor Swift. Even though I didn't play it very well, but I practice everyday and always make a lot of noises. Just wish my skill can become better, that's why I may start the Theory lesson next month too, and Vicky may become my teacher to teach me Theory.

Yesterday after the guitar class, I went to Yamaha Claris at Midah to visit Vicky and also buy the capo and tuner. Most of the stuff are pianist and no guitarist there, that's why nobody understand what I want. Luckily another teacher (I think she's a teacher there), finally she take the 'kiap' (capo) to me.

Finally I bought this, Total Price RM 71.50 and Vicky give me 10% discount, so total is RM65. Its like the capo is free to me, cause the capo cost RM 6.50. =)


While I took Squash as my co-cu subject, every Friday morning. Very tired, but learn some skill of squash. Then, my leg and right hand will suffer from muscle pain every Saturday. It feels like "OMG, again ?", and I had to put on some medicine on my hand and leg before sleep. Sigh.

Even it make me very tired, but I like the feeling that learned something.

No comments:

Post a Comment