18 March 2010

Express my feeling

Actually, I am nothing to say. But I feel I have to write something here, may be I have some feeling to express... I really face a lot feels recently. First, I want thanks to Mr. Tai, cause he always give me some comment and help me in study. Yesterday he also accompany me to chat at midnight, even he want to use the time to do his Sivik homework. So, I am really grateful to him. Second things is because my brother got new blog, if you interest in this 12 year old boy, then just click "Chng Ein" in my link. Other things that I want to tell, may be just because I don't understand what I want before, and now I decide again, just concentrate in my study. One of my friend let me know love is not important in our age now, and he also always tell me, I am not him. Every time I heard this, really got a bit got hurt, because I really treat him good and give him my comment. But I also understand why he said this, because I really not him, and don't understand his feeling so much too. Last, I really want tell my friend, because I treat you as my true friend, so I support whatever you decide. That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment